Without you...I'm dead...

My life is nothing without you!!

you're the ocean
I'm the shell
without you, my life is hell..
you're the one and only one..


My life is nothing without you!!
When i was in darkness
you hold my hands
made me able to stand..
You are the one.. O my love..


My life is nothing without you!!
My success was so far
when I lost hope...
you came like a guiding star
you are the one...and only one..! 


My life is nothing without you,
I was counting my life years
when I was alone
You came and wipe off my tears
You're the one O my love..


I'm dead without you, Im soulless without you,
O my love never go far from me,
the love we shared 
nothing else could compare!!
My life is nothing without you
you're the one and only one, O my Love.! 


Only Your angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment